Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

swimarama


On Tuesday I went to swimarama pools to celebrate new years. It was so cool but when we got there we wanted to go on the slide and they said the slide was closing so we just went to the cold pool. I jumped straight into the pool and it got cold but it warmed up fast then I looked at my sister and she was shivering because she was slowly walking in the pool and it got cold. When we all got used to the coldness we just swam in the pool, next we went to the inside pool for my baby sisters after that we got to go back into the cold pool then it got cold again but I didn't care because it was still fun. We found a clip and started playing a game, the game was the first person to find the clip gets to throw it up and the other people had to find it, unfortunately, we had to go back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment